Location Profile: Cranbourne
Everything you need is within a 10 kilometre distance in Cranbourne West, which is located about 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD and at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula.
With the convenience of the Queenscliff-Sorrento Car and Passenger ferry, you and your family will also be able to skip over to Queenscliff and beyond to enjoy the iconic Great Ocean Road and coastal regional.
If you’ve got a young family, you’ll feel right at home with these community facts:
• 32% of residents are aged between 20 – 39 years old
• 26% of residents are aged between 5 – 19 years old
• Only 17% of homes are rented
With the majority of residents being between 5 – 39 years of age (over 50%), you can rest assured that other young families are enjoying living in Cranbourne West.
What’s what in Cranbourne West
• Cranbourne West is part of the City of Casey, which is home to about 240,000 residents
• Coles is just 0.8km away, while the Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre including Village Cinemas is less than 10km away
• Ambrosia Estate is currently being developed in the region and selected leading builders have exclusive and limited house and land opportunities including Porter Davis, with just 12 lots available
• Cranbourne West is a golfer’s paradise with easy access to Amstel Golf Course, Ranfurlie Golf Course, Cranbourne Golf Club and the Sandhurst Club Golf Course
• The suburb is also close to public transport and if dogs are your passion, the Canine Sporting Complex is just over 6 kilometres away
• The City of Casey website will also keep you up to date with what’s happening locally from business events to family and charity days.
With the Eastlink tollway and the Monash freeway nearby, you’ll discover getting into the city and to surrounding established towns is simple!
Are you planning to make Cranbourne your home? We’d love to hear why!