Enjoy an Autumn garden with easy access to Australia’s largest wholesale plant nursery!
The summer heat has all but gone and mild conditions and gentle rains will soon arrive, making Autumn the perfect environment for gardens to thrive. The experts from Plantmark have also opened two brand new locations so there are no more gardening excuses!
Autumn is a fantastic season for the garden, there is less heat and cooler conditions, so it’s time to get your greenthumb into action and enjoy some Autumn gardening.
Here’s what you can do in your garden this Autumn -
- Bulbs. It's time to plant your spring Bulbs. Flowering Bulbs look fabulous in pots or garden beds.
- Roses. It's Rose season! Roses look fabulous in Autumn. There are hundreds of colours, shapes, sizes and fragrances to choose from.
- Lawns. Improve your lawns. Early autumn is the time for seeding, laying new turf, feeding and controlling weeds.
- Plant. Autumn is the perfect time for planting, as summer's heat is gone and plants will have a chance to establish themselves before winter arrives.
- Mulch. Apply mulch in late autumn to keep soils warmer during winter months.
You can now find Plantmark at Langwarrin, Wantirna, Thomastown and Werribee and they have a huge range of green life and landscaping products with over 30,000 plant species!
For all your gardening needs and advice, head to a Plantmark nursery near you and make sure you show your PD Rewards card to enjoy exclusive shopping privileges.
Are you a greenthumb? What plants seem to thrive in your yard?
Please note: Lynbrook Plantmark closed December 2012