You don’t need to put the great Australian Dream of owning your own home on hold until July 1st. Porter Davis will pay the stamp duty on your land contract valued up to 350K. Even if you already have your land, if you build with Porter Davis, we’ll refund your stamp duty on land contracts valued up to 350K.
See terms and conditions below to find out if you qualify.
*Terms and Conditions
- Offer commences 16th March 2017 and expires 30th June 2017. Porter Davis reserves the right to withdraw or change promotion without notice.
- You are eligible for the offer if:
- You enter into a contract of sale to buy land in Victoria after 31 October 2016 and before 1 July 2017 under which the total land price does not exceed $350,000 (inclusive of GST) (land contract).
- You enter into a Housing Industry Association building contract with Porter Davis for the construction of a home on the land purchased under the land contract (HIA contract) within 20 weeks of paying your non-refundable $2000 deposit and you pay the balance up to 5% deposit required under HIA contract immediately upon signing and this payment has been received by Porter Davis as cleared funds.
- You are a first home owner and satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Victorian State Government First Home Owner Grant (visit www.sro.vic.gov.au for eligibility details).
- You are an individual and not a corporate entity.
- You are not a foreign person.
- The land and building will be your principal place of residence.
- The requirements of these terms and conditions are otherwise satisfied.
- This offer excludes and is not applicable to Porter Davis Real Estate, Porter Davis medium density and Porter Davis display homes for sale.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Porter Davis offer with the exception of the $10K Ballarat Boost, $10K Bendigo Boost and $10K Traralgon Boost.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions, Porter Davis will pay to you an amount equal to the land transfer duty assessable on the base land price (after any discounts or rebates) set out in the land contract. The amount payable will be calculated by Porter Davis at the land transfer duty rates applicable as at the date of the land contract and on the basis that you are a first home owner buying your principal place of residence. Porter Davis is not liable for any additional duty which may be assessable for any reason including, without limitation, duty arising from any nomination or sub-sale.
- Porter Davis will make payment in accordance with these terms and conditions by cheque or direct deposit within 14 clear business days of receipt of written notification by you or your appointed legal practitioner or conveyancer, provided that Porter Davis is not required to make payment prior to the date on which settlement under the land contract actually occurs. The notification must be sent to your appointed Building Coordinator via email to their email address, or mail addressed to Porter Davis, Level 10, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, 3008. The notification must include your assessment of the amount payable by Porter Davis in accordance with these terms and conditions and attach copies of the following documents:
- the land contract;
- completed Duties Form 1 (Goods Statement for Residential Land) signed by an authorised representative of the vendor under the land contract;
- completed Duties Form 61 (PPR concession and eligible first-home buyer duty reduction declaration), Duties Form 62 (Purchaser Statement) and Duties Form 6A (Sub-sales of land) (if applicable) signed by you; and
- statement of adjustments and settlement statement confirming amounts payable at settlement under the land contract and confirming the date on which settlement has occurred or will occur.
- Porter Davis will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any delays, defaults, penalties or other liability of any kind which you suffer or incur in any way connected with the land contract or otherwise.