Q&A: I'm having some issues with my construction. Who should I speak to?

Rohit asks:  I am having some issues with my house constuction. Customer coordinator and construction both have no idea whats going on at the site. Who should I contact to raise my concerns about this issue?

Thanks for your question, Rohit. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some communication problems with your Building Coordinator and Site Supervisor. Best thing to do is to first speak to your Building Coordinator and Site Supervisor about your concerns and agree on how you would like to be kept up-to-date on your build. It would be helpful for them to know if you prefer to telephone, SMS or email updates. Then together you can agree on the frequency.  Please keep in mind that our teams work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Then if those expectations aren't being met or you feel that there hasn't been any improvements, you can ask to speak to the Business Manager in your local office.

Alternatively, you can email us at info@porterdavis.com.au with your build address and the name of the house you are building and we can follow up for you.

Hope this helps.