We wish you a Merry Christmas with our Classic Christmas style. Christmas style countdown – Day 4!
Santa’s style elves snuck into our World of Style showroom and waved some traditional festive magic over one of the Christmas displays – take a look at the stunning, Classic result.
Cast your imagination back to your childhood, where traditionally crafted ornaments, shiny baubles, twinkly lighting, gorgeous decorations and iconic figurines come together for a Classic Christmas setting.
Here in the Classic Christmas display at the World of Style showroom, you’ll see the beauty of Christmas captured with warmth, class and a touch of nostalgia.
If you are serving up a hot roast for Christmas lunch (followed by pudding, of course!), turning up the traditional Christmas carols and love the reds, greens and golds of Christmas, the Classic Christmas style is likely your preference. Here it is achieved with:
- A stunning tree from Myer, featuring a significant base of warm white lighting to enhance the Classic look
- Scattered red accents
- To achieve the Classic layered look, soft draping hessian is placed across the tree
- Painted wooden decorations are mixed with ceramic pieces elegant, glass baubles to produce the sophisticated yet warm look
- Stars, angels, reindeers, the nutcracker and Santa – the popular symbols of Christmas all make an appearance
- Decorations for the Classic look were gathered from Myer, Bed Bath and Table and Pottery Barn
See the festive spirit on display and join the World of Style by Porter Davis experience at www.worldofstyle.com or visit 410 City Road, South Melbourne.
Are you a Classic theme fan? Share your Classic styled Christmas tree!