Herald Sun Home Magazine Reader's Choice finalists
With only six display houses selected as finalists in the 2015 Reader’s Choice awards, we’re thrilled to have two of the final contenders!
While we obviously think both display houses are stunning, it’s up to the reader’s now and you’ll find the Vancouver profile in this weekend’s Herald Sun Home Magazine.
Here’s a glimpse of what we think makes the Vancouver great:
- Central kitchen with good lines of sight to the family, dining, study nook and alfresco spaces, for easy, integrated entertaining, family engagement and child supervision
- The Vancouver brings the outdoors in with the open plan rear aspect to the alfresco zone – embracing the opportunity for year round entertaining, without compromising internal spaces or backyard areas
- Zoned living that respects the age and stage of each resident, from the young who need day sleeps away from the hustle and bustle of family activity, to the youth who want privacy and peace to study or relax. Parents can equally have an escape to the master bedroom or head to one of the five living zones for time out or time together
- Single storey living with a double storey sense of volume – no stairs to contend with, easy supervision across the house and areas to retreat for time out
- Spacious light filled galley and generous walk in pantry, plus formal or informal dining area that easily fits a 10-seat dining table
- Generous sized master suite with one and a half entry doors, his and hers walk-in-robes & ensuite with oversized shower and double vanity. Convenient laundry and linen cupboard ideal to service the bulk of washing from kids bedrooms.
Keep an eye out for the upcoming Brookwater profile in the Herald Sun’s Home Magazine and let us know which design you think should win?